 LEGOLAND / California / 595
  LLCA Picture Of The Week

Hey all, Well, I am getting back into the swing of things after my hard drive crash and have updated the sidebar to include info on everything going on at LLCA until the New Years Eve Celebricktion. I have also started something I have wanted to (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)