 LEGOLAND / California / 57
    beach? —Paul Gyugyi
   So, we're finally going to Legoland, and want to hang out an extra day at the beach. What's the beach like in Carsbad? From surfing the web (the Tamerack Lodge site), it looks like in the north end of the city there is a cliff with staircase to go (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: beach? —Gordon McComb
   Have you made your trip to Carlsbad yet, Paul? If not, let me know and I'll tell you all about the beaches. Asa starter, there is only about a mile stretch in Carlsbad where you can reasonably reach the beach, with one section (across from the (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)