 LEGOLAND / California / 558
  CLIKITS Corner to Debut at Legoland CA on June 28th

Starting on June 28th Legoland will open up a new area to promote the new Clikits line: "CLIKITS Corner, located in EXPLORE Village, will showcase this new LEGO Designer Craft System that provides girls endless opportunities to create stylish (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.clikits)

  Re: CLIKITS Corner to Debut at Legoland CA on June 28th

(...) While we were at Legoland last week I spent about $40 on a large pink box (pillow/purse for $20) and 2 blue purse-shaped boxes (around $8 each) for my three girls (ages 14, 12, and 10). They seemed to be between moderately and very interested (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.clikits)