 LEGOLAND / California / 541
Re: Inventory for Pick-A-Brick at LLCA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 04:48:22 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, Mark Papenfuss wrote:
I have got many requests to what the Pick-A-Brick program at Legoland, CA
has to offer. So I decided to go back and make an inventory of what they
have in stock. Now, please understand that the selection CAN and WILL vary.
I will try to keep it updated as much as I can, but I make no promises that
what I list will be there when YOU go. All I can tell you is this is what
they had when I checked. For those of you with a fast connection you can
check the entire list on one page. And for those of you with a slower
connection I put a table up with links to pages with one color on each page.
If you are interested to see what they have you can check it out on my site:

http://www.landofbricks.com

This took me muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch longer than I thought it would. Silly
me thought I could whip it out in a few hours.... geesh - what was I thinking??

I really hope people can get some use out of this list!!

Mark - thanks a million for this list!  I really appreciate someone taking the
trouble to do this - I was going to ask, but felt too guilty about asking
someone to go to all that effort!

If it helps any, you're helping me decide if I want to fly down to SoCal again!

thanks,

James