 LEGOLAND / California / 525
  Re: Washington DC is BACK!!!!

(...) Ya, I was the other day as well and it looked great! Everything was nice and BRIGHT - it was really neat to see how much better it looked from before. I took some pics as well, not sure if I am going to put them up on my site or on Brickshelf. (...) (21 years ago, 20-May-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Washington DC is BACK!!!!

(...) Just to relpy to my own post ;) I put some pictures up as well. I think when you see stuff like this: (URL) jaw just has to drop. Look at the BRIGHT colors in the fountian! Look at the clear plates on the roof! They are actually WHITE and not (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)