 LEGOLAND / California / 524
    Re: Family trip —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) As far as I know it is safe. I believe during the first Brickswest some of the people stayed there. But as Bill pointed out there is a motel 6 real close to LLCA and I think if you check their site you can get some specials - (URL)It will (...) (21 years ago, 20-May-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd)

        Re: Family trip —Irvin Stafford
   (...) The only problem might be with reservations. Check out the web site: (URL) sure you and your kids will enjoy Southern California. Sounds like a great trip. Enjoy! Irv Stafford (So. Calif. AFOL) (21 years ago, 20-May-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd)