 LEGOLAND / California / 521
  Family trip

I'm planning a long (long) drive from Nashville to San Diego to take my kids to Legoland in a couple weeks. It'll be just me and 4 children ranging from 14 to 8. We'll be in the area Tuesday night, May 27th, through Friday morning, May 30th. I've (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Family trip

(...) [...] The cheapest place is the Motel 6 East in Carlsbad. It's practically spitting distance from the park, and has great rates. Of course it's a no-frills place, but it's clean and decent. --Bill. (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Family trip

(...) As far as I know it is safe. I believe during the first Brickswest some of the people stayed there. But as Bill pointed out there is a motel 6 real close to LLCA and I think if you check their site you can get some specials - (URL)It will (...) (21 years ago, 20-May-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd)

  Re: Family trip

(...) The only problem might be with reservations. Check out the web site: (URL) sure you and your kids will enjoy Southern California. Sounds like a great trip. Enjoy! Irv Stafford (So. Calif. AFOL) (21 years ago, 20-May-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd)