 LEGOLAND / California / 516
  Re: Pick-A-Brick at LLCA

(...) date for Bricks by the Pound. The website also says that mosaic portrait kits will be available at the park clubhouse. Hopefully this means the Brick-O-Lizer will be available online again for custom mosaic kits. (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.build.mosaic)

  Re: Pick-A-Brick at LLCA

(...) Not surprising at all. I just did not see how they were going to prep the room in such a short amount of time. I was there today and they ARE in the process of fixing up the room (the clubhouse and factory tour are closed). I peeked inside and (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Pick-A-Brick at LLCA

(...) Just to follow up a bit - I was there again today and the room still looks nowhere close to being ready. I would really be shocked if they had that room ready by the 23rd they are saying now. I have this to say, Legoland, CA is a *mush* bigger (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Pick-A-Brick at LLCA

(...) lol, mush or much - take your pick. Hey, this is about the pick-a-brick, so you can pick-your-word.... Mark *must spell check* P (URL) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)