 LEGOLAND / California / 512
    Re: Pick-A-Brick at LLCA —Ken Koleda
   So how much $ per pound? Is technic generally included? When you say 400 types of brick you are not counting the each type/color, right? So you would be saying at only 5 colors average per type 2000+ unique type/color choices? Is this supposed to be (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: Pick-A-Brick at LLCA —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) Currently the small selection they have is $6.99 for a quarter pound I believe. It is not a cheap way to get bricks. I am not sure if this will be the same price as the pick-a-brick program, we will see. (...) In the past it was off and on for (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)