 LEGOLAND / California / 501
    Bionicle Blaster video and review. —Mark Papenfuss
   I have posted a review and pictures and even VIDEO of the new ride at Legoland, CA - the Bionicle Blaster. As mentioned by Conrad Frank in this post: (URL) ride opened a few days early so they could test it out and get any bugs out before the grand (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Bionicle Blaster video and review. —Todd Kubo
   (...) Hey there Mark, I was curious, what's the scoop on the promotional Bionicle Copper mask that LLCA is giving away? I've got 4 on the way, but I don't know the style. Do you know anything about it from the park? Also, get the promo brick during (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Bionicle Blaster video and review. —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) It is the same mask that was given out at Toys R Us and other various events. It is known as the Copper Mask of Victory, it is a Kanohi Huna mask. I uploaded a pic of it: (URL) am kinda dissapointed it is not a Legoland exclusive item, I was (...) (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.technic.bionicle)