 LEGOLAND / California / 496 (-5)
  Re: Lego Sports Center at LLCA

In lugnet.legoland.california, Mark Papenfuss writes: [snip] (...) Just an update, what was the Test Track Diner will be the new Sports Cafe. And the Sports Arena will be a new building that is located next to the Technic Coaster. It will be on the (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  SDSU Event at Legoland CA

Yesterday (Friday, March 28th) I was flipping radio stations in the car and managed to catch a snip of some sort of 'Sports Event' promotion this weekend at Legoland. One of the local radio stations was giving away tickets for it. So I called LLCA (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Legoland California

(...) Yup, here is the link. It has the date(s) and times it will be shown: (URL) Lands Embark on an exhilarating ride through a torrent of cutting-edge theme parks. From Universal Studios and Discovery Cove to Six Flags Fiesta and California's (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland.california)

  MS Walk at LLCA: "Legoland Night Walk"

On Saturday, April 5 There will be a MS walk at Legoland CA. Here is more info: The San Diego County Credit Union MS Walk is a great chance for teams and communities to come together for a fun-filled event while making a tremendous difference in the (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.legoland.california) !

  Re: Bulk Bricks at LLCA

(...) Oh geeze, you're killing me here! This makes me wish I lived a LOT closer to LLCA!! So, all I need is someone who lives in the Carlsbad area (and has a season pass to LL) to be my new *best friend*... <grin> JohnG, GMLTC (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact