 LEGOLAND / California / 486
    Re: Lego Sports Center at LLCA —Russell Clark
   (...) Technic Test Track Diner Russell (21 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: Lego Sports Center at LLCA —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) Does this mean they are giving up at serving 'food' there? We were just there at BW, and the kitchen looked untouched. I would am curious to see how they work it out. But I hope they gave up serving food there, it was by far the worst (...) (21 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: Lego Sports Center at LLCA —Russell Clark
   (...) I don't know about the food part. I believe Tim Courtney was the one I asked about the future of the Diner. I'm almost certain he said it was going to be a new Sports area. Russell (21 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)