 LEGOLAND / California / 42
  Re: LEGOLand Questions

Comments inlined below. (...) <snip> (...) San Diego is closer. It is about one hour south of Anaheim, and it is roughly half an hour north of San Diego (when traffic is moving). (...) I don't know when spring break is, but we went midweek and I was (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: LEGOLand Questions

(...) Carlsbad has a tiny airport itself, as well, but it's a commuter-flight only airport. James (URL) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.legoland.california)