 LEGOLAND / California / 404
403  |  405
Subject:
New show at Legoland, CA - Racers 4D
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 02:26:30 GMT

Hey all,
Legoland, CA has a new sho called 'Racers 4D'. It is in the theatre by the
Auquazone ride and is about 20 minutes long. This is a new step for
Legoland, they have seemed to keep their show simple and low-tech, but this
is quite the change. It is a 3D movie with 'added extras' Such as the wind
blowing in your face as the cars race through the tunnel, 'snow' falling on
you as they race through the ice area, as well as a few other cool elements
that take you by surprise.

I have seen every single different show at Legoland, and this by far was the
best one yet! I was quite surprised I had heard nothing about this new show
before it opened, I am guessing it just opened thisholiday weekend (?).

So if you are headed to Legoland you should check it out. They had a showing
every hour so it was not much of a wait for us.

Mark
http://landofbricks.com