 LEGOLAND / California / 370
  Legoland CA + New Years Eve = FLOP

Just got back from Legoland's New years celebration, and as I wait for the wife to get ready for our next party I will give a summary on the events there. Basically, it was a flop, and a very big flop. It was set-up ok, nothing real special. There (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)