 LEGOLAND / California / 31
    Seeking Pictures of Statue of Liberty at Legoland —Stephen McCombie
   Seeking pictures of the back side of the Statue of Liberty at Legoland. The Ultimate Lego Book has pictures of the front. I would like pictures of the back side to be able to duplicate it for myself. If anyone has or will be going to Legoland, could (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: Seeking Pictures of Statue of Liberty at Legoland —David VinZant
   I will be going to LEGOLAND CA next week. I will try to get some pics of the backside of the Statue of Liberty. I have a digital camera and I hope to get some good pics. I will be down there for a whole week, so I plan to take a ton of pics. Dave (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.legoland.california)