 LEGOLAND / California / 31
  Seeking Pictures of Statue of Liberty at Legoland

Seeking pictures of the back side of the Statue of Liberty at Legoland. The Ultimate Lego Book has pictures of the front. I would like pictures of the back side to be able to duplicate it for myself. If anyone has or will be going to Legoland, could (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Seeking Pictures of Statue of Liberty at Legoland

I will be going to LEGOLAND CA next week. I will try to get some pics of the backside of the Statue of Liberty. I have a digital camera and I hope to get some good pics. I will be down there for a whole week, so I plan to take a ton of pics. Dave (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.legoland.california)