 LEGOLAND / California / 291
  I've got some questions about legoland california:

I've got some questions about legoland california: - Is the store with the bulk bricks you can buy by the pound(lb) inside or outside the park? - If not, is there a store outside? - Do they carry Bionicle stuff? - Do they carry old stuff? - If there (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: I've got some questions about legoland california:

(...) Inside, by the back of miniland (...) eh, I would not call it a store, there is a tent that is open later on in the day to get the people as they leave the park. (...) Not that I have seen, I would say nope. (...) Nothing special. (...) You (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)