 LEGOLAND / California / 287
  Bulk sales at Legoland: a COMPLETE REVERSAL of fourtune!

Well, I went back to LL today, I only went to get more of the bulk bricks and I got shot down like a duck in duck season! I went back to get more of the pink and get some purple and teal and other non-basic colors. But when I asked the MC what (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Bulk sales at Legoland: a COMPLETE REVERSAL of fourtune!

Shoot! - I was going to have someone pick some more up for me. Oh well - At least you got some goodies! mfuss903 <mfuss903@aol.com> wrote in message news:GC7wp0.HKD@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) you (...) every (...) and (...) tried (...) today (...) (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Bulk sales at Legoland: a COMPLETE REVERSAL of fourtune!

(...) I believe they told you the truth, as the rules go. The strict interpretation (as I understand)* calls for not allowing *any* non-current elements to go to any "regular folks" for any reason. That includes outdated elements and colors, new (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.org.us.lugola)