 LEGOLAND / California / 285
Re: Creator value buckets at Legoland CA - 3033 replacement?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 08:06:59 GMT

The pic of the contents are on

Beware the image is large.  The lego web site does not have this tub yet but
they do have the smaller bucket (4117).

In lugnet.general, Steve Chuck writes:
The tubs were in the back of the Brick Bros shop.  Its comparable to the
previous freestyle value tubs in piece count and price.  While 3033 has more
bricks, its just standard bricks, while these type of tubs contains a good
assortment of special pieces for the price.

I didn't get one, but took a pic of the contents which I may post if readable.

In lugnet.general, Mark Papenfuss writes:

Cool! Where did you see them? I was just at LL this past wed., and may go
tommrow if it stops raining, but will be there the 28th ~ I saw some of the
creator sets in Brick Bros. shop, not the buckets, just the boxes. I looked
in the big shop, I saw nothing - even though I did get the transparent brick
box there a few weeks ago.
And if the 4120 set is in the same size tub as the 3033 (and same price) but
only has 603 pieces its kinda of a let down, but hopefully the part
selection will make up for the 50% part loss >:)~ (better be some GOOD parts)
Mark P
mfuss903