 General / 29757
29756  |  29758
Subject:
Creator value buckets at Legoland CA - 3033 replacement?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 08:08:41 GMT

Legoland California now has the most of the new Creator sets including two new
value buckets.  The larger $20 tub is the same size as the 3033 tub and has 603
pieces including 6 white picket fences amoung other pieces.  Very similar to
the previous freestyle value tub.  I wonder if this is the possible 3033
replacement.

The set is 4120.  There is another $10 value bucket, that looks like a non-US
label set since its did not have a piece count and the language and
distribution location is different.