 LEGOLAND / California / 277
    Bulk sales at Legoland are back and better than ever! —Mark Papenfuss
   Hi all, I just got back from Legoland CA, and man was it a good trip! After having the model shop closed all winter, it has made a return! From what the MC who was working there said, they only open it when they get a certain number of people in the (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

        Re: Bulk sales at Legoland are back and better than ever! —Tim Courtney
   The model shop - as in the building right by Miniland they build the park models in? Whoa...I had no clue they were selling bulk bricks there. Or is this a new place in the park somewhere else?? -Tim (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

        Re: Bulk sales at Legoland are back and better than ever! —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) Ya, thats the place, here is a pic of it when it was closed: (URL) is the place under the yellow overhang. The quickest way to it is when you enter the park go to your right, go to the back of miniland, cutting by the coast cruise and its over (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

   "mfuss903" <mfuss903@aol.com> wrote in message news:GC0t9s.3wz@lugnet.com... (...) Dude that's cool! I was not planning on spending a lot of money at LL...but....ugg, sigh. Laptop, or LEGO, geez. -Tim (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.org.us.lugola)