 LEGOLAND / California / 281
Re: Bulk sales at Legoland are back and better than ever!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 04:22:00 GMT

"mfuss903" <mfuss903@aol.com> wrote in message news:GC0t9s.3wz@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.legoland.california, Tim Courtney writes:
The model shop - as in the building right by Miniland they build the park
models in?  Whoa...I had no clue they were selling bulk bricks there.  Or is
this a new place in the park somewhere else??

-Tim
Ya, thats the place, here is a pic of it when it was closed:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=36293
It is the place under the yellow overhang. The quickest way to it is when
you enter the park go to your right, go to the back of miniland, cutting by
the coast cruise and its over that direction. I have a map of LL scanned
(pre-technic ride - which is in the back right part of the park) in my
brickshelf account if you are not familiar with the area.
Mark P
mfuss903@aol.com

Dude that's cool!  I was not planning on spending a lot of money at
LL...but....ugg, sigh.  Laptop, or LEGO, geez.

-Tim