 LEGOLAND / California / 264
Re: Carlsbad URLs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 16:07:31 GMT

mfuss903 wrote:

In lugnet.people, Suzanne D. Rich writes: • [snip]
Karl Strauss Brewery
http://www.karlstrauss.com/
I see this place in my future..

I LOVE this place! The food is excellent! And the beer...
[snip]

I sent them an email, since it was not obvious from their site
whether they were kid-friendly.  I got this reply the same day:

Eric,
are right across from Lego-Land we get a lot of children in the restaurant.
We have childrens menu that is priced at $3.95 for each item.  The
selections are Chicken Fingers, Fish & Chips, Hamburger and Pasta with a
butter sauce or tomato sauce and the price includes a beverage in a special
kids' cup.  The menu also has little activities and a page to color.
[snip]

/Eric McC/