 LEGOLAND / California / 262
261  |  263
Subject:
Carlsbad URLs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 06:19:49 GMT

Some links... stuff I had found. not all are of the useful type, but I figured
I'd toss them out there.

-Suz

Additional hotel info with some comments (via aviation site)
  http://www.barnstorming.com/loc.html
Motel 6 only $42 ?!

TerraServer view of Carlsbad
http://terraserver.homeadvisor.msn.com/image.asp?S=13&T=1&X=292&Y=2292&Z=11&W=2
(a pre-LL picture)

GlobeXplorer viewer
  http://www.globexplorer.com/cfviewer/start.cfm
this helped me get a sense of where things connect.

Karl Strauss Brewery
  http://www.karlstrauss.com/
I see this place in my future..

San Diego regional transit map
    http://www.sdcommute.com/sdmts/
  (main page)
    http://www.sandag.cog.ca.us/sdmts/rtm/rtm_1.htm
  cute minifig head for LL loc.
    http://www.sandag.cog.ca.us/sdmts/timetables/344ee.htm
  route 344 schedule. goes to LL.

City of Carlsbad official site (with a text version! Ahhhh..)
  http://www.ci.carlsbad.ca.us/
Look up crime rates

Flower Fields VR tour with interactive map
  http://www.flowerfields.in-carlsbad.com/
  http://www.carlsbad.ca.us/flowers.html

A looong list of Carlsbad links.
  http://www.carlsbad.ca.us/
local info, food, lodging, fun, etc.

Coool aerial view of Carlsbad:
  http://www.carlsbad.ca.us/images/aerial.jpg
that's an insane amount of flowers!

Biplane Sightseeing Rides and Air Combat and Warbird Flights
  3 miles from LEGOLAND California
  http://www.barnstorming.com/

Carlsbad Children's Museum
  300 Carlsbad Village Drive #103
  Carlsbad, CA 92008
  Phone:  (760) 720-0737
  http://www.museumforchildren.org/
I'm not sure how lively this place is -- haven't updated their site in
almost 4 yrs.

Del Mar Fair / National Horse Show
  http://www.delmarfair.com/horseshow.asp
The big Del Mar fair isn't 'till June, but on their fairgrounds April 18
- May 6 is a National Horse Show.