 LEGOLAND / California / 249
  Re: New coaster at LEGOLAND California appearing in 2001

<snip> (...) Sure, the scan would be great! I have a few pics of the cars they will be using, they had both the real car and lego model of the car (Hey ED! this is for you! lol) I took some pics of both and I told Ed I would get them up, so here it (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: New coaster at LEGOLAND California appearing in 2001

(...) Ditto from me too, Suzanne! (...) from my visit there, for sure. Well done! Thanks for all your efforts to bring more of the essence of the park to us. (...) <snip> I hope so too. -Ed (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: New coaster at LEGOLAND California appearing in 2001

now I seem to have misplaced the darn paper. It must be buried in my "wedding" paperwork. When I find it, I'll probably type it in and post it as an official PR, cross-posting to here. sorry 'bout the delay. -Suz (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)