 LEGOLAND / California / 222
  Re: Need a map of LL, CA

(...) It's a LEGO event too, in the sense that it is happening because of LEGO, LEGO brought us together and has made us all friends. But it's a very unconventional one.... as you say: (...) I wonder if this wedding will rival other weddings that (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.people)

  Re: Need a map of LL, CA

There seems to be a misunderstanding here. But I think we can straighten it out. (...) All of us in this forum have LEGO in common, that's for sure. But that alone couldn't make us friends. And Todd and I aren't getting married because of LEGO. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.people)

  Re: Need a map of LL, CA

(...) Bingo. Yes. Thank you. (...) Exactly. That would be awesome. By "organized events riding coattail" I meant organized formal "events" as opposed to an organized informal "get-together" of a virtually random group of AFOLs, if that makes any (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.people)