 LEGOLAND / California / 201
Re: Trip pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 01:18:18 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, Ed McGlynn writes:
OK - enough of the rides, right?  Here's the "Big Red" diesel, roughly
in G scale:
http://www.geocities.com/ejmcglynn/photos/big_red.jpg
There were several trains motoring around large sections of track, all
computer controlled and automated.  They were large enough to invoke their
own sounds as they rolled along the tracks.

Wow, that's huge!  What does it use for wheels?  Did they make custom ones
just for LEGOLAND?

--Todd