 LEGOLAND / California / 197
    Trip report —Ed McGlynn
   Hi All, Wow - we recently returned from our most excellent California vacation, and the cold and snow of Western New York is a bit of a shock once again. My wife and two boys, 8 and 5, reserved a day of our vacation to hit LEGOLAND, of course, and (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: Trip report —Todd Lehman
   (...) Great report, Ed! Can't wait to see your pictures. I've seen a lot of LL virtually but I hear it's still 100 times better in person (haven't been there yet). What is the Model Citizen? Is that the person-in-a-giant- minifig-suit that walks (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: Trip report —Ed McGlynn
   (...) Oops - I should have been clearer here... Since LEGOLAND employs Model Citizens, akin to Wal-Mart Associates, I referred to the good natured woman at the entrance gate to the parking lot as an MC. You see lots of signs around the park for "MCs (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)