 LEGOLAND / California / 151
    Can someone do me a favour? —James Brown
   Is anyone going to be at LLC sometime in the near future, and willing to do me a small favour? I dropped my coffee mug today, and need a replacement. If someone can pick one up for me, I'd appreciate it. e-mail me if you would be able to do this, (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: Can someone do me a favour? —John Gramley
   (...) James, The easiest and cheapest way for you to get a replacement would be to call Legoland, describe the mug and have them ship a replacement to you. If you're out of state, you won't even have to pay sales tax (an extra 8%). The phone numbers (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)