 LEGOLAND / California / 121
    Distance question —Eric Brouwer
   Would anyone out there have an idea how far it is from Legoland, CA to Las Vegas? I may be heading to Vegas, and would like to try getting to the park. Eric (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: Distance question —Dave Johann
   Hi Eric, It took some doing, but www.mapquest.com finally gave up the info. It doesn't help that the Legoland webpage doesn't even list the park's address! FROM: I 5 AT CANNON RD CARLSBAD, CA 00000 US (Closest Intersection) TO: 3400 S LAS VEGAS BLVD (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)