 LEGOLAND / California / 122
Re: Distance question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 21:50:38 GMT

Hi Eric,
It took some doing, but www.mapquest.com finally gave up the info. It
doesn't help that the Legoland webpage doesn't even list the park's address!
FROM: I 5 AT CANNON RD CARLSBAD, CA 00000 US (Closest Intersection)

TO: 3400 S LAS VEGAS BLVD LAS VEGAS, NV US (The Mirage Hotel)

Total Distance:

310.3 miles

(499.3 km)

Total Estimated Time:

5 hours, 40 minutes (I truly doubt this time estimate. It might be closer to 8
hours depending on time of day, and the choice of day as well)