 LEGOLAND / California / 121
  Distance question

Would anyone out there have an idea how far it is from Legoland, CA to Las Vegas? I may be heading to Vegas, and would like to try getting to the park. Eric (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Distance question

Hi Eric, It took some doing, but www.mapquest.com finally gave up the info. It doesn't help that the Legoland webpage doesn't even list the park's address! FROM: I 5 AT CANNON RD CARLSBAD, CA 00000 US (Closest Intersection) TO: 3400 S LAS VEGAS BLVD (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)