 LEGOLAND / California / 119
    Galactic Challenge at LEGOLAND California Ashley Glennon
   The LEGO Star Wars Galactic Challenge World Championship will be held on Friday, Sept. 22 from 9:00 a.m. until noon at LEGOLAND California. The event will bring together 35 Finalists from 18 countries. Persons of all ages are invited to participate (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.legoland.california) !

        Re: Galactic Challenge at LEGOLAND California Ashley Glennon
   On my first 'Galactic Challenge' message I forgot to inlcude my official LEGO sign-off in accordance with the LUGNET terms of usage. Since my post yesterday I have also learned that we will be bringing in some additional life-size Star Wars models (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: Galactic Challenge at LEGOLAND California Ashley Glennon
   I look forward to meeting and seeing several of you this Friday at the 'Galactic Challenge.' In my previous message I wrote that "we will be bringing in some additional life-size Star Wars models that will be placed near the Magic Theatre. (I don't (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)