 LEGOLAND / Billund / 59
  My impressions of Legoland Hotel, Billund (long)

Most of my impressions are gone now, but after sleeping on a LEGO bed, the pockmarks don't wear off for most of the day... OK, I'm kidding. The LEGOLAND Hotel is not made out of LEGO blocks. Nor were there any LEGO products in the hotel room, unless (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

  Re: My impressions of Legoland Hotel, Billund (long)

In lugnet.legoland.billund, Cary Clark writes: Hi Cary. I and my wife have been to the Legoland Billund and the Legoland hotel through 9th to 10th of August. I was unable to read any informations before I leave Japan but I don't care about it. We (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.legoland.billund)