 LEGOLAND / 430
  Re: A 'possible' LEGOLAND Park in Illinois

(...) LOL Of course that was supposed to read "LEGOLAND". (15 years ago, 29-Oct-09, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: A 'possible' LEGOLAND Park in Illinois

(...) I figured as much, but you're talking about vacation packages. I've been to California at least six times now, twice visiting Disneyland. Never has a vacation package been involved. When we went to Disney, we just bought tickets from the front (...) (15 years ago, 30-Oct-09, to lugnet.legoland)