 LEGOLAND / 351
    Re: LEGOLAND is NOT closing —jamie berard
   (...) A correction was aired on the show about a week ago with the deepest apologies of Marketplace. I guess LEGO is just looking for an outside company to run/manage the parks. Marketplace confirmed that there is no plan from the LEGO Company to (...) (20 years ago, 17-Dec-04, to lugnet.legoland, FTX)

        Re: LEGOLAND is NOT closing —Joseph Greene
   (...) Too bad I couldn't likely convince EDS to take over the management and make me a sys admin out there... that'd be schwing... (20 years ago, 17-Dec-04, to lugnet.legoland, FTX)