 LEGOLAND / 345 (-5)
  Re: Lego changes CEO after new losses

Maybe they'll sell it to Disney. They would fix it. (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Lego changes CEO after new losses

(...) I have some strong negative feelings about Legoland CA. I drove my kids (15 hours) specifically to visit Legoland (CA) and we were all looking forward to the experience. I have visited numerous parks in my 42 years and I must say Legoland was (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Lego changes CEO after new losses

(...) IMHO selling the LL parks to an outside company is just beyond stupid. I mean HELLO - this is LEGOland. This is not some generic theme park where it does not really matter who is running it - I don't want to see LLCA run by some random (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Legoland Sierksdorf

As some might know, there was an early Legoland Germany in the town of Sierksdorf in northern Germany from 1973 to 1976. There is not much information about it here on Lugnet, but I actually visited the park in the summer of 1973. I was only 1.5 (...) (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.legoland) !

  Re: BricxCC NQC

(...) I'm afraid you can't use DDE to make BricxCC send a message to RCX. You could write software which directly uses NQC to send messages to the RCX (since it supports the standard IR message feature in the RCX firmware. I have written a small (...) (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact