 LEGOLAND / 338
    BricxCC NQC —Ian Koerich Maciel
   Please help me. I want to send DDE messages from another software to Bricx. This DDE messages will send messagens to RCX. Summarizing, my own software will send dde to bricx whon will send messages to RCX. I want to know which messagens i should (...) (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.legoland)

        Re: BricxCC NQC —John Hansen
   (...) I'm afraid you can't use DDE to make BricxCC send a message to RCX. You could write software which directly uses NQC to send messages to the RCX (since it supports the standard IR message feature in the RCX firmware. I have written a small (...) (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.robotics.rcx)