 LEGOLAND / 32
  Re: How old are you?

Hi all ... I just turned 65 a week ago and have been doing LEGOs for about twenty years ... a whole lot better than the Lincoln Logs that I had as a kid! The day after Christmas my two sons (11 & 12 y.o.) and I went to LEGOLand ... it was great! And (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.robotics)