 LEGOLAND / 295 (-5)
  Re: Gray Tub

(...) Don't rush. He forgot to post a picture of the other side of the tub where the sticker says "New Improved Colors!" Oh well... Don (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Gray Tub

(...) Thankyou HoMa for posting this vital info as fast as you could. And thanks to Ken for getting this awesome spy photo. I'm leaving Zurich right after work to drive to Gunzberg and order at least a containerload. Or maybe not, I have to check my (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Gray Tub

"Holger "HoMa" Matthes" <h.matthes@gmx.de> wrote in message news:HvHEKy.12JE@lugnet.com... (...) pieces, (...) nice try would be nice though. (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Gray Tub

(URL) This great tub is available in LEGOLAND Deutschland from today on. 1275 pieces, 24,99 Euro. It's only grey, dark grey and brown inside ... Thanks TLC for this :-) Kind regards, HoMa (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX) !!

  Sneak Preview

Hi everyone, I had the chance this weekend to experience Legoland Denmark, 3 weeks before opening day. It was weird to see so many white plastic-coated buildings, rivers and lakes - drained, and figures missing limbs and heads. Some areas were a (...) (20 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.legoland)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact