 LEGOLAND / 289
  Re: Plus 5, Minus 1?

(...) I believe that the ride is being dismantled (as opposed to torn down) and being sold and shipped to another theme park (not a LEGOLAND). There were never any safety issues with the one at LEGOLAND California. But... there is/was another one (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Plus 5, Minus 1?

(...) I made a quick trip to LLCA today, and noticed that removal of Spellbreaker is in full swing. The outer walls of the elevator tower have been removed, and about 1/4 of the track sections have been dismantled. Sorry to see it go, but hopefully (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jul-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)