 LEGOLAND / 272
    Ambassador Pass Master Model Building Session —John Cooper
   I recently upgraded my annual pass at Legoland California to an Ambassador (lifetime) pass. One of the Ambassador pass perks is an exclusive annual building session with a Master Model Builder. This years building sessions were scheduled September (...) (21 years ago, 4-Oct-03, to lugnet.legoland)

        Re: Ambassador Pass Master Model Building Session —Jordan Bradford
   (...) What does a pass like that cost? (21 years ago, 4-Oct-03, to lugnet.legoland)

        Re: Ambassador Pass Master Model Building Session —John Cooper
   In lugnet.legoland, Jordan Bradford wrote: Legoland California Ambassador (lifetime) pass. (...) $1000. That includes lifetime admission to all Legoland parks, the annual building session, four guest passes per year, free parking, etc. Certainly not (...) (21 years ago, 5-Oct-03, to lugnet.legoland)