 LEGOLAND / 226
    LegoLand figures/cars/landscape question —Joe Franco
   Hi, I've seen pics of the Legoland landscapes on Brickshelf and some of the bricks used in the scenery looked worn out and old. For example some of the automobiles and houses looked discolored and water damaged from being out in the open for long (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.legoland)

        Re: LegoLand figures/cars/landscape question —Jason Sutherland
   (...) I was told that the buildings, ships, etc. are replaced about every two years. I don't know how accurate this is because I'm pretty sure some of the buildings in Legoland CA have not been replaced since it opened. Anyway, when it's time to (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.legoland)