 LEGOLAND / 198
    LEGOLAND...Simply Amazing! —Brendan Coughlin
   Hi everyone! I thought I would express my opinion of LEGOLAND California. I left on a Friday morning with a return home on Sunday because of summer classes starting for me on Monday. We (me, my mom, and my nephew)got there midday on Friday but (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.legoland)