 LEGOLAND / 17
    Re: My visit was great! —Ashley Glennon
   How were the crowds on your recent visit? I am hearing numerous, conflicting stories on park attendance. Ashley (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jul-99, to lugnet.legoland)

        Re: My visit was great! —Carrie Whitcher
   Well, I thought it was ok, especially since we got there early. Kids tend to tire out by afternoon so later in the day it quieted down some. The evenings weren't packed at all. It certainly wasn't like Disneyland or Great America by any means... (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jul-99, to lugnet.legoland)