 LEGOLAND / *888 (-5)
  Plans for Billund Summer '03?

Any plans for Billund summer '03? Me and my daughter will probably go there. No date set yet, so we might coordinate with your plans? An international Lugnet meet there would be cool. /Tore Halva min bil lär vara tom så om någon vill åka med, går (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.fi, lugnet.loc.dk)

  Themed Calculators at LEGOLAND?

Hi all, About two months ago I received a small survey from LEGO in the mail saying I had been "Specially Selected" to be on a LEGO Advisory Board for being a LEGO Club Member. After filling out the survey, which was very similar to the questions on (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Build, Test and BUY (at Legoland CA)

(...) I too, had a similar weekday conversation with the lady at B&T in LEGOLand CA recently, and understood her point about the wheels. However, I was offended that LEGO could find a way to raise admission and parking rates and not to control the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california)

  KUKA Robocoaster at LEGOLAND

Hello, I can't recall, which park are the 10 KUKA Robocoasters being installed? Does anyone know the layout of the machines? KUKA and Mauer Sohne have offered a "tower" with the robots coming out of the side. I am curious if LEGO has opted for that (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Build, Test and BUY (at Legoland CA)

"David Schilling" <davidNO@SPAMsunteleia.com> wrote in message news:H845JB.CF9@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) because (...) [ ... snipped ... ] While it has been a while since I was at LEGOLand, when I was there I had a conversation with (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact