 LEGOLAND / *823 (-5)
  Re: When is the best time to visit?

Went yesterday - Tuesday 27th - busy but not packed - weather good. Lots of new stuff in miniland, including a Le Mans racing track which wasn't working. The Racers 4D film was actually quite good including snow, wind and water effects, not to (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Re: A foreigner's impression of LEGOLAND Deutschland

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:H1A4G8.B7B@lugnet.com... (...) Stone (...) else? I think that had a large part to play, yes :-), it certainly wasn't obvious what was happening just from watching it. It was (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Family Trip 8/30/2002 - Advice?

Hey AFOLs, We're hitting Carlsbad a week from today (Friday, 8/30/2002), and I have a few questions: - I have the kid's ticket covered (thanks to Toys-R-Us and the Galidor promotion), but I need two adult tickets. I can get them at work for $31 (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: A foreigner's impression of LEGOLAND Deutschland

Thanks for the writeup! I just had the one question (...) I'm wondering, do you think that was due to language??? Perhaps something else? (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Soccer Challenge at Legoland, CA

Hey all, Legoland is currently having a "Soccer Challenge" until the 25th. I took the family down there the other day to check this out to see what it was about. I was not sure what to expect. From what I heard about it the event seemed rather large (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact