 LEGOLAND / *813 (-10)
  Legoland Windsor

Hi all, After recently getting married, my wife and I took our honeymoon in Europe. Of course for one afternoon we had to go to Legoland in Windsor, England. Here are the pictures: (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment) !

  Re: WOW - Lego Modelmamking Experience today.

(...) Well i have now uploaded a few pictures, which can be found at (URL) (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk)

Andrew Summersgill <ajs@nospamblahblahblah.co.uk> wrote in message news:H0n8Bq.2C2@lugnet.com... (...) Don't forget to thank Guy, Paul? and Paula from Legoland for their bit. (...) somewhere - (...) Well I didn't get many photos, but they are up (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: WOW - Lego Modelmamking Experience today.

(...) I would also like to say thanks to Red Letter Days. It was really interesting to see a small part of behind the scenes at the park. Its just taken me two whole days to sort through the bag of lego that i picked up. I am glad that I only half (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk)

  WOW - Lego Modelmamking Experience today.

Just a quickie note to say thanks to Red Letter Days and all fellow Lugnetters who attended today's Modelmaking Experience at Legoland Windsor - I had a really great time and it was cool meeting up with you all - especially those who get wet on the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Parting for Legoland Günzburg -- anyone else?

Hello, after lots of bad weather it seems things are slowly getting better, and we finalized our plan to spend tomorrow and Friday in LEGOLAND Germany, Günz- burg. Unfortunately, this late announcement makes it impossible to arrange specific (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Re: Modelmaking Experience Query.

(...) dished (...) Cool, thanks Huw. Andrew. (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)

"Andrew Summersgill" <ajs@nospamblahblahblah.co.uk> wrote in message news:H09vt3.G91@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) it (...) Last time a RLD representative met us this side of the turnstiles and dished out tickets, so you need bring nothing but (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Modelmaking Experience Query.

Stupid question of the day - got my confirmation from Red Letter Days, do I get sent an actual ticket in the post as well from Legoland or just show it the letter at the gate to get in? Regards, Andrew. (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Parkguide Billund

Hi all, just after uploading scans of a park guide to the Billund park from my visit in 1982.... See it here: (URL) I don't know if this belongs anywhere else on Brickshelf. If so, feel free to move it, just let me know.... Duq (22 years ago, 21-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact