 LEGOLAND / *661 (-5)
  Re: Fireworks and Fantasy show

(...) Er, I can't confirm it until I get home. I'm 95% sure the date was the 6th and 99% sure the day was Friday, obviously they can't both be right! I guess it must be the 26th. All I've got is a bit of extra till receipt with the offer printed on, (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

I think there was a similar offer on a leaflet with the s@h catalogue -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 "Simon Bennett" <simon.bennett@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:GLCFMJ.M13@lugnet.com... (...) Lego.com (...) show (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Re: Fireworks and Fantasy show

Can you confirm that date? The 6th is a Tuesday and the park closes for the year on the 4th... The displays are on the 26th, 27th and 28th of October and then the 3rd and 4th... There's a number to call on the flier that details this (08705 (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Fireworks and Fantasy show

I got an offer printed out as part of my receipt at Tesco last night offering £5 off admission to LLW for a 'Fireworks and Fantasy' show on Friday the 6th of November. I can't find any reference to this on Lego.com though. The coupon is valid for up (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Re: Ever notice this at LLCA?

if you ask some of the park employees why they stopped making mickey mouse legos you'll probably get a "They used to make mickey mouse legos?" my point is that you can't depend on everyone on staff to know everything that goes on inside the park or (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact